Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday Blues

Another birthday looms on the horizon. They don't mean as much as they used to. Tanis gets excited, he loves to give presents, although he really likes to help open them. Kellie and Tanis made some clear shelves for me in the basement so I can show off my Lego sets. Mom bought me the Sand Crawler which is 1500 pieces. Tanis can't wait to put it together. I think it will take a couple days to put it together, but we are going to give it a real try on Friday. Mom goes in for surgery Thursday. Kellie, Tanis and I went bowling on Saturday. Kellie actually won the first game, but I think the bumpers helped a little. Tanis really wants to go miniature golfing again, he had a lot of fun the last time, and the course we went to had 2 different courses. Work is picking back up. I know I had sworn him off, but I bought a new Clive Cussler book today. Love ya guy.

2 comments:

kellerie said...

what do you mean, "kellie ACTUALLY won?" is it that surprising????

okay, yeah, the bumpers helped.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.