Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year

A fresh year starts today. I think I can come out of my funk now. I am ready to start my diet back up and re-start my workouts. A new year began today. I like the first day of a new year because it gives us an opportunity to look forward. It is a clean slate full of possibilities. I wonder what will happen. What will I see and do. I guess this is the part where i share what I hope to see happen in this next year. I hope to see all of us get serious about getting healthy(mom, Cheri, Alex and I). I hope to take my family on a vacation this year, even if it is only for a camping trip. I hope to become better financially (even though that will be very tough this year). I plan to grow in my faith. I plan to strengthen my marriage, and my family. I hope to increase the size of my family. I hope to start a hobby just for me with just me time involved. I hope to slow time down once in awhile and truly learn to enjoy the moment. I hope to become a better friend, and neighbor. I hope to increase sales and keep my company growing. I hope to talk to you a little more often. I plan on getting my conceal carry permit. I plan on not leaving things unsaid. Love ya guy.

No comments: