Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wings Win

The Wings closed out the Stanley cup last night. It was cool to watch them hoist the Cup again. They blew it Monday night at home with 35 seconds left. They went on to lose the game in a third overtime period. I almost had to rant because rumor had it that Ozzy was going to be the MVP. He wasn't, and that made me happy. You know how I feel about Osgood, but he did save them and took over the net from Hasek. Zetterberg was the MVP. I will miss you now because I know you would go out and get me a hat or shirt or both and send it to me. You were good with that. In fact we found newspapers from the one before that you had saved for me. Love ya guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoops, guess I better get to Meijers. I haven't seen the road side stands like they usually have. I think Tanis should be a Red Wing too.
m