Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catch Up

The Spartans beat Notre Dame 2 weeks ago, and Indiana last week. The Tigers finished in last place in their division. Tanis insisted we put our inflatable Sparty out in the yard. I don't know how all of the Buckeye fans feel but my son loves it. I have had a hard week with customer service from Sprint and Empire flooring. It is crazy, but I won't go into it. We had our kitchen through the bathroom tiled. It is nice to have it done. The kitchen looks great. I spent last night hooking appliances back up. Jackie had her wedding last Saturday, but Kellie and I did not go. Things are pretty shook up in the economy right now. I am hopeful that things will settle down as the retail industry can't take too long of a shake up. I don't have a lot of fun things to talk about, I am trying to stay light hearted but some really bad things could happen if our government doesn't do the right thing (and since they rarely do the right thing I am a little nervous). Hey at least pre-season Hockey has started, go Wings. Love ya guy.

No comments: