Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thinking of you at Christmas

Okay, so I haven't bought a Chow-Chow calendar in 2 years. You gave me 2 very annoying traits. The first is that I can guess my presents fairly easily, the second is that I am tough to buy for. It became funny to me to keep buying you the calendar and the pistachios. What I truly miss is the fun gift you would pick out for us by yourself. It was always cool and most times useful. The one year you bought the tire iron, I think it is called a diamond because of the four different ends. It seemed weird but I have used it, and still have it. I wanted to buy something for Tanis strictly from me, but the thing i found is not in stock or was dis-continued. I still plan on trying to find something. Being a dad at Christmas makes me want to say thank you, I realize now how much time parents put into a Santa present. I got this years done early, so no late night Christmas Eve. Love ya guy.

No comments: