Friday, October 9, 2009

Why I Love The Fall

A lot of people do not like the fall, I am not one of those. A lot of people look at all the green going away as death as a bleak winter gets ready to set in, I don't. I look at Fall as a promise of rebirth. I see the hope that the season truly brings, sure the old falls off and the trees are bare, but that barren look gives a promise of renewal. Winter is the hibernation period, and Spring brings forth the new, but Spring can't happen without Fall. I love the rich Earthy smells the cool crisp mornings that sometimes gives you a glimpse of your breath. The waters seem to run faster, the air is full of scents. Monsters roam on the lose but can't sneak up on you through the leaves. Thanksgiving loams on the outer fringes. Fall is a time of change the colors are painted with the vibrant spectrum of Autumn. We can all hunker down in our cocoons and wait for Spring as we emerge new and ready. Love ya guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian,
I'm so involved in my own grief that I forget how much you hurt. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that when you said you weren't coming I said "that's ok" without even thinking you might have needed me. I'm sorry I didn't climb in the car and come see you. I'm sorry I wasn't with you today to talk about what ever we needed to talk about.
Love, m