Monday, June 6, 2011

Some Updates

The heater for the pool works nicely. The water went from 73 to 82 which was much more enjoyable than the 73. We tried to get the rest of leaves out and I discovered one of the problem was the catch skimmer on the pump was half full of sand. I cleaned that out and it ran a whole lot better. Kellie is going to try and vacuum out the rest of the leaves today. I did 2 new things on the grill last night one was okay the other was a lot better. The first thing was the romaine lettuce which turned out OK, it was a decent flavor but needed something more. The second thing was peaches. i took white peaches and scooped out the pits. I placed them face down on the grill so they could soften some and pick up a grill mark. I then flipped them over and put some brown sugar laced with cinnamon on top. The mixture melted and the peach softened some more, Kellie told me they were great and should would like me to do them again. love ya guy!

No comments: