Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So What Is New?

Like I said before I had an appointment to see a weight loss counselor on May 4th. I met with them and they told me about a new diet called HCG. HCG is a pregnancy hormone that helps the body burn fat and curb appetite. They told me that an average loss of a pound a day was normal on this diet. I decided to try it. For the first 28 days you do the HCG as an injection. The next 30 to 60 days you can do as a spray. Initially you start at 500 calories a day and then move up. I am currently at 600 a day and am doing fine with it. I ended the month of May down 41.8 pounds. I will continue to do this diet and am excited to lose the weight for me and my family. I made a solemn vow to my son to go to Cedar Point opening day next year to ride all the roller coasters. I want to live and i want to truly live not just exist. Love ya guy!

No comments: