Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where have I been?

That is a good question. I don't really know how to answer it. I have decided to sabotage my weight loss, and have been going the wrong direction the last few months. I plan on getting on the right path Wednesday. I got lost. I am still lost. I have so many emotions that I don't know how to deal with. The recurring one is anger. I feel like I have been keeping my anger in check for so long it is consuming me. I want to yell, but I choose to be even keeled instead. I am angry about so much. I am angry most of all at myself. I lost close to 90 pounds and gained about half of it back. Why?Because my birthday depressed me? Because I miss you? Pick an excuse because that is all it really is, an excuse. Always looking for fault instead of moving forward. I want to scream sometimes. I am tired of trying to be what I am supposed to be or what people want me to be. I am tired of keeping my opinions inside so as not to offend anybody. My sales training is to blame for that, but I have let it too far into my life. I am a lion and you will hear me roar. Love ya guy.

No comments: