Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chris Osgood SUCKS

We have had an argument about Chris Osgood. You know I don't like him, you know I don't think he is a very good goalie. Last week Ozzie lost the Stanley Cup at the Joe. I had made a decision if he won it I would concede that he is a decent goalie, but then he blew it. I can hear you in the back of my head....He won three Stanley Cups, he can't be that bad. WRONG. Those teams were better at keeping the puck off that end of the ice. The second period Detroit did just that, keep the puck away from Ozzie so he can't blow it. So now I can rant and you can't stop me from saying that I hate having Chris Osgood in the net for Detroit. Love ya guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chris sucks again 10/17/09. wings well go nowhere with him the net they need to trade him, if any one wants him, all so ger rid mickey redmond him he is osbad but buddy.