Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some Fun Things Since Then

On May 16th we went to the Motor City Comic Con again. We met James and had a lot of fun. I have joined facebook and become reacquainted with some old friends. That day I had lunch with Luke Rademacher and dinner with Mitch Cooley and his wife. It was pretty surreal to meet up with people I haven't seen for 20 years or more. I have seen Terminator Salvation which I did not like all that much, and Star Trek which I am still undecided (I think Star Trek would have gotten you to go to the movies). Our pool has a warranty problem which we are waiting to hear from them about (rust spots on a 2 year old pool). Tanis, Kellie and I went fishing 2 Sundays ago where we caught 2 sunfish and a crappie. Last week on her birthday we didn't catch anything. Love ya guy!

No comments: