Saturday, July 10, 2010

I wish I could....

Blame the meeting this morning for why I didn't workout or work on the deck but the truth was it was nice and cool and the bed felt too comfortable. I did both yesterday and am on target to have the deck going on tomorrow. Today has been a bit weird, we had a short meeting and traffic has been a little slow at the store. Tonight I am going to catch up on the deck but also cook fish and chips for Kellie and Tanis. The deck is going to look a little funny in spots but will be strong.

The LeBron nonsense has come to an end mostly. He is leaving Cleveland and going to Miami. I know you would have ripped him for the way he did it, and he really did make an ass of himself. He also has tarnished his legacy or as I said he went from being king of Cleveland to queen of Miami. I guess Izzo made a great choice not going to Cleveland, although I believe that is why he chose the way he did. Love ya guy.

No comments: