Saturday, December 29, 2007

Spartans

Today is an easy conversation...The Spartans blew it in the bowl game last night. They hung in there against Boston College. With less than three minutes left MSU got the ball on their own 4 yard line. The next play was an interception, and that was the end of it. They lost 24 to 21. Well they weren't supposed to even be in the game. The basketball team is doing well. I can't really find out much about the hockey team, you were my source for that info.

We are going up to visit mom for Christmas Sunday. You did luck out, you are missing a Kleinhans Christmas today. Cheri is doing all right with the shop, but I fear if she is in the hospital too much longer it could prove detrimental to the business.

Last night I got to play mister fix it. Kellie bought a docking radio for her I-Pod that mounts under a cabinet, so I mounted that in the kitchen. Then she purchased a metal bar to mount in the basement for ballet. We are working out together. She is doing some ballet exercises, and that is why she needed the bar. We both are doing weight lifting on the gym. This week I also fixed our front door bell, by mounting the ringer she bought at the Comic convention last year. I think you would like it, it is a brass dragon. Love ya guy

2 comments:

kellerie said...

you are a great fix it guy!

had i known about the kleinhans christmas, i would have made you go up for it!

kellerie said...

okay, why does your blog have a "word verification" spot on it in order to comment. it's annoying.