Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last Night

All right, I need to yell. I feel bad because I should have been there for you. If I had come up to spend time with you while you were in long term care I might have been able to stop you from pulling on your tube. I know that is not true, I just feel I should have been a better son. I feel I should have done more with you. We never went bowling, but it was because of you I got into it. We went golfing a couple of times, but I could have learned from you. I just wish I had more time with you!

On the lighter side: The Spartans b-ball team won as well as the Pistons, and the Wings. The Patriots managed to have a perfect season 16 and 0. I love ya guy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brian,

This is an amazing thing that you are doing! I hope that it really helps you in the process of living without your dad. I can not begin to understand, but I think this is such a great thing.

Victoria