Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 Weeks?

Has it been two weeks? I guess so. I haven't been lacking in things to tell you, just time. I guess I will tell you the worst first, uncle David was killed in a car accident on Tuesday morning. They think he may of had a heart attack which caused him to veer off the road and hit a tree. The funeral is on Saturday, and I am not sure if I will be able to make it or not. Hockey playoffs have started, Detroit won the first 2 but have dropped the last 2. You know the Wings if they make it past the first round they should do well. The Tigers are off to a horrible start, but they beat Cleveland last night. Basketball playoffs start this weekend. They say the 2 best teams are Boston and Detroit, but we will have to see how it goes. I was flying a kite with Tanis last night, but he decided to run towards it and that caused it to crash into the neighbors tree. After a lot of tugging I was able to get it down. I found the part for the pool I gave you. The part that is very important when it comes to draining the pool. We ordered new storm doors for the deck and the garage. They are cool because as the window slides down a screen rolls out so you don't have to pull windows out or anything. They are being installed on Saturday. I have been doing well on my diet and I have worked out for the last 2 weeks like I should. I even got up at 5:15 Saturday morning to ride before the sales meeting. We considered buying a Great Dane, but the father was 175 pounds, and I think that is big even for a Great Dane. Work is work, we are getting ready for the line change in about a month. Love ya guy.

No comments: