Thursday, April 24, 2008

What is new?

Since my last post the Red Wings finished the first round with a win. The Pistons managed to lose game one, but won game two. The Tigers beat the Rangers 19 to 6 last night. The Tigers have been struggling, but maybe they have decided to hit like they should. The Wings will face the Avalanche in the next round. I have been working out this whole week, today was just riding, 14.6 miles and 706 calories. I am down 2 pounds since Monday. On Tuesday I took my car in to have the brakes looked at, I thought the rotor needed turned. Wrong!!! I needed front and rear brakes, and 2 tie rods replaced. It was a little more expensive than I thought. Work is going okay, and Kellie and I are getting along pretty well. She went with me last Friday to uncle Davids viewing. Yesterday mom told me that the Lansing Jaycees are going to have a Robert Pancost Memorial Golf Outing, I don't know when it is, but I am looking forward to it. Love ya guy.

No comments: