Thursday, April 3, 2008

What is going on?

The men's team lost the sweet 16 game. Actually they got spanked by 21 points. The hockey team lost in the second round. The girls are in the final game of the NIT. Both the Pistons and the Wings are in the playoffs. The Tigers have lost their first 2 games, I know it is a long season, but they lost to the Royals.
Mom is going to Florida with Janis and the kids. She is leaving Saturday. I think she is looking forward to it.
Work is gearing up for the busy season. We just completed our order for the new line up.
Last night Kellie and Tanis went to a basketball game at the high school. it was a Harlem Globetrotter type team, he had a lot of fun. He won an autographed basketball and poster. For Christmas we got him a leapster game system, and he has been having a lot of fun learning letters and what not. I have been having trouble teaching him some things because he is definitely choosing to be left handed. It was hard to teach him to cast a fishing pole and even writing because he wants to mimic the right hand. Otherwise things are busy and hectic.
I haven't posted for awhile because i have been trying to come to terms with a couple things. When I was at church on Easter Sunday I got really mad at you. It took me a bit of reflection to realize why. I remember we had to go to the early service last year because you and mom were coming to visit, but that wasn't going to happen this year. I was definitely angry at you, I miss talking to you in person. I thought about being on the deck and talking about the NCAA tourney or whatever might have come up. Our time together was always so hurried that it was almost impossible to just relax and talk about whatever. I guess it always comes back to all of the things we should have done. I know i wasn't the best son in the world. You let me go experience life and tries to save me from making mistakes you made. I always thought I knew better than you, but I see now that you taught me so much. I miss you. love ya guy.

No comments: