Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fun Weekend

This was a good weekend. The Spartans won both of their games so they are in the sweet sixteen. Easter was fun, we hid eggs in the house for Tanis because it was too cold to do it outside. We played cards and Scrabble at my in-laws. Deb made an ice cream cake that was very good. I got to take a nap which was nice. I am not sure but I got really mad at you during the Easter service at church. I guess it just seems silly to have lost you over a leg infection. i thought about the year before when we went to the early service because you and mom were coming down. I miss you a lot. I had a dream about you on Friday, you had been out fishing and had brought back some fish. We cleaned them and then started to make a stew with scallops and other fishy things. It was a nice dream, it reminded me of the times that you would just create in the kitchen. I got over my anger, but I do miss you. I hope that the Spartans can go deep into the tourney and maybe even win it. A trip to the final four would be cool. Love ya guy.

No comments: