Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a Weekend

I closed the stores early on Friday. We ended up not opening on Saturday. By Sunday morning Cleveland had been hit with anywhere from 18 inches to 24 inches. I was out 3 times cleaning off the snow. Drifts were hanging off the house, and one fell on me when I was cleaning the driveway. I did 3 of my neighbors houses. The snow blower did not want to start for me on Saturday afternoon. I was a little worried that I would have to shovel. We have a lot of snow piled all over, and by this weekend we are supposed to be in the 50s. We had fun hanging out at home on Saturday, we colored eggs and played a lot. Sunday Tanis and Kellie went outside and tried to take Scamp with them. Scamp was excited until she got off the deck and then she was tired of the snow. They built a cave and played outside for over an hour. It was sunny and no more snow fell. Love ya guy.

No comments: