Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fun Weekend Wicked Monday

We had a lot of fun this last weekend. Roger had a very nice wedding this weekend. We got up and on the road by 7 a.m. I got a GPS system, and it took us there with no problem. We enjoyed the wedding, and the reception afterword. Tanis liked the Holiday Inn, it had a play area. We had dinner at the hotel, Roger and Sarah hosted a get together, and a lot of out of town guests attended. I sat by aunt Buelah. Tanis was so worn out that he fell asleep during dinner. The next morning we went to church, and then went to Birch Run. Kellie bought a lot of clothes. I bought Tanis a stuffed R2D2 and a stuffed C3PO. We spent about 3 hours shopping. So we had a lot of fun. Then Monday happened. It started with my meeting being cancelled. I then went to get an oil change, it took over an hour. It turns out the last time I was there they put a spring plug in, well it was tightened too tight and broke. He had to use a magnet to pull the broken bits out. Then they had to install a new plug, and had to re-tap the plug. Like I said this took over an hour. I had a customer service call in Massilon, and on they way back decided to stop by our Fairlawn store. I had gotten off the freeway and was waiting for the light to change. I heard a screech and looked up to see where it was coming from. I found out as the car hit me. My car was hit on the rear passenger side bumper. I don't know how much damage was caused, but fortunately nobody was hurt. So Monday was a trying day, and once I got home it continued to be trying. But like all bad days it comes to an end, and if no one was hurt I guess it wasn't so bad after all. Love ya guy.

No comments: