Friday, March 7, 2008

Here Comes the Snow Again

Well, we are getting hit again today. Tuesday we got hit with rain, freezing rain, and snow. The roads were bad Tuesday night, and Kellie got Wednesday off. Wednesday and Thursday were decent days, sunny but cold. Today the weather has returned. We are under a snow warning until 4 a.m. Sunday. Between now and Sunday we can get up to 14 inches of snow. I am thankful for your old snow blower, I have a feeling it will be getting a good workout over the next couple of days. If I believed in global warming this week would really lead me to question things. The Spartan boys went undefeated at home this season, but on the road was a different story. Right now I am thinking about closing the stores early. The weather is continuing to deteriorate. When I get home I will have to clean off the driveway. Everything else is pretty much status quo. Love ya guy.

No comments: