Friday, March 14, 2008

Date Night

Kellie and I went outlast night. We had dinner and then went bowling. This is twice in 6 months I have been bowling. I bowled a 157 and 122. The lanes were a bit oily, and I didn't have a rag to wipe the ball. Kellie said if we were going to go bowling a lot she wanted to get her own ball. We looked a little at the pro shop, but I think Dicks or Dunhams will probably be a better option. I said if we were going to go more often I want my own pair of shoes. We have been working on our relationship, you know they have ups and downs. This is a conversation I would have loved to have in person. I have worked out most of this week, and today I increased some of the weights on my workout. Kellie had a seminar on Photoshop today, I don't remember how familiar you were with it. Mom is doing well, she bought a scanner and is going to convert your slides onto a disc. I think it should be pretty cool, she said one of the packs were from the pig roast. She said the pig was being mounted on the spit. The Spartans play the Buckeyes today at 2 in the first round of the big 10 tourney. The Spartans are going to the big dance, but the Buckeyes really need to win today to assure themselves. The Wings have snapped out of their funk and won the last few games, they still hold a ten point lead over any team in the NHL. I found out the kid who hit me doesn't have any insurance, so I am not sure what I am going to do there. I miss you, love ya guy.

No comments: