Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Dream

I have a feeling you were busy last night. I received the message, I will stick to my diet, and I will hit my new goal by my birthday. I needed the nudge to tell me to snap out of it, I really have been down because of your passing. I got up early and made lunch for today and Friday. This weekend will be a little bad because of the wedding, but come Monday I am at it. Yesterday was interesting, Kellie hit a pothole and managed to destroy 2 tires, but we had to replace 3 so the treads would match in the front. Mom is moving forward with a lot of the remodeling she wanted to do. I still think the stairs to the basement being in the front closet is weird, but I guess I will always think about it being a closet originally. The Wings have fallen apart since the all-star break, although I think they still have the most points of any team in the NHL. The Tigers won their first spring training game. The Pistons are still in first. Our Spartans are doing okay, though they are not going to win the big ten this season, but hey it is all about the big show anyway. Love ya guy.

No comments: