Sunday, February 17, 2008

This Weekend

Mom and Alex came to visit this weekend, actually they delivered a large order of invoices for the stores. We needed them as we are usually pretty busy over President's day weekend. Mom and I talked a bit about you this weekend. We agreed that you would have driven them down too. It was pretty cool that she came down. They decided to stay an extra night, so they stayed last night as well as Friday. Alex is doing allright, he really enjoyed playing the WII. Mom bowled a game on it and ironically got her average 145. Alex was doing well, but then I showed him that the character he was using was left handed (It was one we set up for Tanis, who is being left hand dominate) so he made a character that was right handed and that increased his scores. Work has been hectic, but sometimes that is good. I also forgot to tell you that while I was in Vegas I was given a wheat penny. I never did find out why you liked them so much. Everything else is going well, Kellie and I are getting better everyday, even though the flu has been rampant in our house for the last 2 weeks. Love ya guy.

No comments: