Friday, February 22, 2008

A memory

I haven't been very good at talking to you lately. Life has been pretty busy, and I guess I haven't made you a priority. I know you know that I love you, and I miss you. Today is a day that I miss you a lot. I was in Medina at the Country Club looking at the new posturepedic line up. I remember the round of golf that you, mom, and I played. It was fun. I often wonder why we didn't play more often, other than I suck at golf. Don't get me wrong, I always have had fun on the course, but I don't think it is relaxing. I remember you signing me up for lessons through the Lansing State Journal, I don't remember if I did it one or two years. I guess I might get better if I went more often than once a year. I don't know if I will go even once this year since Sealy probably will not have their outing. I don't know why you loved it so much, golf that is. I know that in heaven your knees don't hurt you anymore, and I am sure you are out at least once a week playing a round. Mom is doing well, she is going to have a lot done to the house. Alex is OK, but he is having some trouble at school. Cheri and the shop are struggling, but I think she will be all right. Kellie and I are talking about taking a trip to Disney this summer, but it is dependent on taxes. Love ya guy.

No comments: