Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Back Home

Well, I went to Las Vegas last week. i didn't take you because I was a little worried about security. I didn't want you to get confiscated. Tuesday through Thursday were pretty well packed. A lot of walking, and a lot of looking at things. The new line from Sealy was pretty cool. We saw a mattress pad that allows you to chill one side of the bed and heat the other side, the downside to it is that it retails around $1000. I didn't make it to any shows, but I did go exploring. The souveniers I brought home don't reflect much exploring, but I did roam. I brought the FLU home for myself. I was laid up Sunday and Monday, and am still feeling it today. Mostly I just have sweating and a cough left. The Spartans lost on Saturday although they shouldn't have. The Patriots lost the Super Bowl, and the Wings are still looking really good. The Pistons continue to lead their division. Love ya guy.

No comments: