Thursday, January 24, 2008

Working Out

We have been working out like we should. Last night I did my ten minute warm up (Bike) and a twenty minute warm down. Between the two rides I rode over eleven miles. I also did my weight lifting routine. This morning I went for a forty minute bike ride and rode over fourteen miles. I feel really good when I work out. Kellie and I will probably do her ballet video tonight. I was mostly good on my diet yesterday, and have been good so far today. I want you to know that I am very proud of you. I am proud of all of the things you were involved in. I am proud of the friendships you formed, and your loyalty to your friends. I can't imagine what you would have accomplished if you had stayed healthy. Love ya guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you some about his high school letters. Neither one of us talked much about our high school years so we'll have to find his yearbook and check. I know he ran cross country and that's probably what all the letters were for. I also think he said he did pole vaulting but I'm not sure. Yes, I finally read most of your blog.
m