Thursday, January 3, 2008

Some Loose Ends

Cheri will get out of the hospital today. I guess she was moved from her room last night, and is ready to come home. Mom bought her a new twin set, I delivered it when I came up. A twin set strapped to the roof of a car for 180 miles is a lot of fun. Mom is ready for Cheri to come home as she has been with Alex only for about 3 weeks. This hospital visit had a happier ending than yours. I hope everyone can stay healthy in 2008. We have gotten quite a bit of snow the last couple of days, mom says she has gotten a lot too. She sounded pretty stressed last night (mom), so I tried to cheer her up a little, but I think I failed. Kellie and I started our workouts again last night. We had been bad the last couple of days, it feels good to work out. I love that feeling of fatigue, and strength. The Spartan women are not doing very well. Pistons and Wings won last night. The Wings are the best in the NHL right now. The NHL played an outdoor game on New Years Day. It seems to have gone over well. The Iowa caucus is today, I am still not sure whom will get my vote, I think things are fairly scary politically. I also don't see much difference between the parties any more. I plan on taking your mini urn with me to Vegas, I fly out on Tuesday the 29th. We will be staying at the Mirage. Love ya guy.

No comments: