Friday, January 4, 2008

Cheri is home

Cheri came home from the hospital yesterday. Mom says she is doing all right, but she is in some pain. I guess she is going to try and go back to work next week. Mom is sounding tired, and needs a break.I told her she needs to take some "me" time. I bought her an I Pod for Christmas, I do not know if she has figured out how to use it yet. Kellie and I did our aerobic work out last night. Tonight is a lifting night, Monday I will go back to working out in the morning, and then keeping her company while she works out at night. I have been good for breakfast and lunch on my diet dinner has been a problem. I will go in for a weigh in on Monday, and that will add accountability. I remind myself that if you had lost more weight or been a bit healthier you would probably still be here. I know when we are called home we go, but I want to do things to make sure I live past 59. You and uncle David didn't make it to your 60s, I think this has your brother Bill scared. I know I am scared by it myself. Roger and his fiance sent their wedding invitations, Kellie and I will be going. He seems to be really happy, I think it is definitely cool. Not much else to report today, love ya guy.

No comments: