Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Accountability

Well, being weighed in three times a week brings a lot of accountability. I gained a pound since Monday. Sometimes when we fudge things a bit it bites us. Today I will be good! I can't promise anything more than that. I have been good so far, and am looking forward to lunch. Mom is doing well, and has some plans to renovate the house. Work is going well, and I am trying to enforce some accountability there as well. The Wings won last night, Chris Osgood shut out LA. He has been made the starter in the all star game. You know how I feel about that. If Detroit can bring the cup home than MAYBE I will cut Chris some slack. Love ya guy.

1 comment:

Amanda Faye said...

I told Kellie that I had gotten another tattoo on Saturday, and she mentioned you, but I didn't get any details... Care to share a little about it?