Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back on Track

Kellie and I worked out last night. We hadn't worked out since the 9th. I am back on my diet today. Physicians gave me a goal for the week leading up to my trip to Vegas. I get a pass while in Vegas, and then they will be putting my feet to the fire. I have a long road ahead, but I will lose. Things are going well here, Kellie and I went to a couples seminar this last weekend that was designed to help you talk things out. One of the interesting things to me was the exercise in emptying your emotional jar. It really did help. It snowed last night so the roads were a little slick I saw an accident on my way into work, but I couldn't tell how bad it was. Roger is getting married in March. We will go up for the wedding. I've gone to Bible study the last 2 weeks, and have found it to be very interesting. I'll talk more about that soon. Love ya guy.

No comments: