Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

Today is the first day of a new year.
I want to take a look back on the past year.
To start with I ended this year about 80 pounds lighter than my heaviest weigh in.
The Spartan football team only lost twice in the regular and also lost the Big Ten Championship game (that cost them a trip to the Rose bowl).
A scary sign that 2012 may be our last year is the fact the Lions made the playoffs.
Tanis, Kellie and I went to Florida and almost got to see a shuttle launch.
I am sure there are a lot of significant things that happened but right now I am blanking on them so rather than looking back I will look ahead. (2012 resolutions)
I resolve to lose more weight in 2012.
I resolve to spend more quality time with my family.
I resolve to write in my blog at least 3 times a week.
I resolve to be more focused on my job.
I resolve to be more focused on my families needs especially my wife.
I resolve to be nicer to Ditzy, Kuky and Scamp as we may not have much longer with the latter 2.
I resolve to be more open about my feelings and ask for help when I need it.
I resolve to say I am sorry when I mess up.
I resolve to ride every roller coaster at Cedar Point by the end of the 2012 season (see resolution 1)
I resolve to do the warrior dash with my wife.
I resolve to do a 5k or bike ride before the end of the summer.
I resolve to grow in my Faith.
I resolve to learn an instrument (not necessarily well, but learn it anyway).

I think that is enough to put on my plate for now. I miss you and wish you were still here. Love ya guy.

No comments: