Saturday, May 3, 2008

Playoff Update

The Wings struggled through the first round. here in the second round they beat up the Colorado Avalanche pretty well. On Thursday they completed the sweep 8 to 2. The Pistons wrapped up their first round as well beating the 76ers. Yesterday Tanis and I got some pictures taken for Kellie for mothers day, the reason I am telling you about this is because we gave it to her last night. (Tanis can't really keep a secret.) We went shopping yesterday and he got the complete first and second seasons of Scooby Doo. He has become quite the Scooby Doo fan, I can hear you talking about another young boy you knew how liked Scooby Doo. I will admit I think the DVD collection is pretty cool. I am hoping you will help me out during your golf outing since I will be using your clubs. Love ya guy.

No comments: