Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Houston Let's Talk About Last Week

Well, on April 5th my coworker Ray told me the shuttle launch had been postponed and would not be going up on 19th like scheduled. Instead it would launch on the 29th, the week after his spring break. At first I was really bummed. Mom said it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I should take Tanis out of school to see it. Kellie agreed, so during his spring break he and I played video games for four days. The postponement meant Kellie could go with us. But because Kellie and Tanis were going we had to plan a day to go to Harry Potter at the Universal theme park. So the new plan was to drive all day Wednesday 27th, do Universal on Thursday, and see the shuttle on Friday. I am going to do a few posts detailing each day as I remember them. Before we went we had to book a hotel, we found a time share called Westgate Lakes Spa and Resort on hotel.com. It looked nice and wasn't too expensive so we booked it. Finding a hotel was causing a lot of anxiety for Kellie and me. So it was all booked, hotel, launch tickets, and what to do each day. Now we had to wait. Tuesday the 26th showed up.....Love ya guy.

No comments: