Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday 31st

We started the day with catching up, Tanis did homework and I did work. Tanis and Kellie finished first so they went to the pool, I joined them a little later. Before joining them I found out that the launch had been pushed further back and would not happen on Monday. I told them the news. We swam for a couple of hours and then headed back to the room. We took Kellie to the airport and dropped her off. Tanis wanted to go to mini-golf so we did. We went to Blackbeards, which was of course pirate themed. Tanis chose the hard one, I got par, he didn't. It was a lot of fun, at the end they gave him a goody bag with a pirate hat, eyepatch, and flag. We then went back to Universal to buy a hat I wanted to get. At this point things had caught up to me and I had replaced the launch with this hunt for a hat. Well I didn't get the hat I wanted and the hat I did get was too small. We did buy some other souvenirs, but he didn't want to eat at Bubba Gumps, so we went back and ordered pizza. We tried to swim but we both had a bit of a sun burn so the only thing that felt good was the hot tub. We went back to the room and slept. Love ya guy.

No comments: