Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday April 26th

Everyone dreads that day before their vacation. Tanis was squirmy at school, Kellie was too. Tanis had Scouts and play practice afterward. He was promoted from Tiger Scouts to Cub Scouts that night. Me I took a few ups and prayed not to get a late customer. On my way home I called mom to talk about the trip and pass the time. My car had been making funny noises when it decelerates, but I thought it was the tires as I had missed a rotation and they couldn't be rotated because they had been driven too far, so during the conversation it made a more horrible noise and I thought something was wrong. I'll have it looked at after the trip I thought since we were driving Kellie's Jeep anyway. Well about a mile from home it made an even worse noise and then didn't continue forward I had busted a universal joint and had half my drive train hanging down. Bad omen or whatever I called Kellie and she called a tow truck. We got behind in packing and got to bed late, but it didn't change the plans to leave at 5 a.m. Wednesday....Love ya guy.

No comments: