Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday 2nd

This was a long day of driving. It wasn't a lot of fun but we talked some. I told him I had had fun and wished I could have played with him on the beach. I asked if there was anything about me he would like to change and he quickly said no, and that he appreciated my hard work. I asked if he would like me to lose weight and he said yes. I told him I had an appointment the next day to see a weight loss counselor. The day wasn't smooth, the gas and food stops clashed. We ran into rain and it continued to get colder as we went North When we stopped for gas in Ohio I looked like a bad parent allowing my son to wear shorts. There is a potty joke that happened here too, but I won't go into that. We finally made it home. We unpacked and he got ready for bed. Turns out shirts don't work well as sun block as both of us had pretty nasty sunburns from the day before. He got to show Kellie the souvenirs he bought the day before and we all got to look at the ones we had bought throughout the trip. Love ya guy.

No comments: