Monday, May 23, 2011

Saturday 30th

Okay, on Friday I had a little bit of an idea to send Kellie home on Sunday and Tanis and I could stay and see the launch Monday morning and then head back. Mom had looked into some flights and sent me info on them. I booted up my computer and did some surfing. I decided in for a penny in for a pound and decided to buy her a ticket. They had went swimming for a bit to give me time to think. I then went to the front desk and extended our stay a few more days. Shortly after I got back they got back. Tanis was happy with the decision and we had another day as a family to do something. We needed to do some laundry if we were going to stay a couple of extra days, so we loaded in the car to go find a store. Kellie hit the shopping tab in the GPS and an option called Disney Marketplace came up. So you know where we ended up. We started the day at a restaurant called T-Rex. It was of course a dinosaur themed restaurant. All kinds of animatronic dinosaurs decorated it, the ceiling would go through a color change as the volcano erupted. Tanis loved every minute of it. The atmosphere was awesome, the food was okay. Our next stop was the Lego store, every current Lego set was in this store. All kind of place to build things, including racers, and computers to help you design a Lego creation. You could buy bricks by the cupful. Tanis made 3 minifigures, and Kellie got a Dobby key chain. I didn't get anything, but was very tempted by the DeathStar. We went to the Disney Store and bought some souvenirs, lets face it we went to a lot of stores and bought several things. The highlights being the art store (Kellie loved it) and Goofy's candy shop (we all loved that). We went back to T-Rex so Tanis could do a Build-a-Dinosaur. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant. We went swimming again. Then bed. Love ya guy.

No comments: