Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another movie quote?

Yes, this post is based on a movie quote. "no fate but what we make ourselves." of course that is from Terminator 2. The reason I was thinking about this is because I have found a kind of peace in the world. I have learned to relax and realize there are some things I can't change. If I make myself sick about those kind of things I will have a short miserable life. I used to think happy people were simple people. I felt didn't really have a grasp on reality. The truth is they probably understood it better than any of us. People have a choice to make everyday. They can choose to have a good day or a bad day. Some people can have the most horrible things happen to them and yet they find positive and choose to be happy. When you died i thought I would never be happy again. I felt worse than bad I felt nothing at all. Numbness is an emotion and I experienced it for a long time. I choose to see the positive, I choose to be happy. I know i will see you again. I have to enjoy the gift God has given me. I have to live for myself and my family. I have no fate but what I make myself. Love ya guy!

No comments: