Monday, July 2, 2012

What Do You Believe?

It seems to me it is human nature not to believe in ones self. It seems that it is a way we all sabotage ourselves. We seem to need someone else to believe in us before we can believe in ourselves. It seems it is easier to believe in others than ourselves. I think that is why we as a society seem to hero worship people who do not deserve it. I find myself in a place where I can make 2 choices and once again I seem to be making the wrong one. What am I afraid of? What great things am I holding back from? Why do I seem to want the quick rewArd instead of the long term benefit? Of course I am talking about my diet. I get started then I stop. Start again. Stop again. Cheat at it and get away with it sometimes, sometimes not. I need to believe in myself. I need to visualize victory and realize it is not a short race but a life change. Where am I headed and if I don't believe can I make it there? Love ya guy!

No comments: