Saturday, July 21, 2012

Klingon?????

So I took a poll the other day. At least I started a poll the other day. We were about 90% done when a customer came in and the guy asked if he could call me back. I said yes. Friday he called me back and we finished the poll. When he asked what language was primarily spoken in my household I told him Klingon. He laughed and told me that he didn't have a box for that. I told him that he should check English instead. When we got to the end of the poll he told me I may get calls in the future to participate in other polls would I be okay with that. I told him I felt it was important That Klingon speaking households get fair representation so I was willing to participate in future polls. He laughed and told me that he would forward that to the weekend supervisor as it would probably cheer him up on a Friday night. So if you ever get offered Klingon as an option in a survey you know who to blame..... yourself as I got my sense of humor from you. Love ya guy!

No comments: