Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fair....doing the right thing

Ever noticed how some people strive to do the right thing and others don't. It sucks when those that don't get rewarded for not doing what is right. I like to believe that karma will give them a big shit sandwich down the road, but sometimes it doesn't. That makes me question whether or not they did the right thing. If you can go through life taking advantage of people and only living for yourself and you don't have repercussions than why would any of us have morals or integrity? It just doesn't make sense. I know the arguement is that doing the right thing is it's own reward. Let me take that to the bank and try to deposit it. I bet it doesn't raise my account balance one red cent. So I guess I have to accept that we will all face our creator and that is when something more than karma will kick in. We will be judged on our actions as well as our motivations. Doing the right thing because it is the right thing really is it's own reward. Love ya guy!

No comments: