Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday "surprise"

Kellie tried really hard to plan a surprise birthday weekend. She tipped her hand about Friday here and there but Sunday was a surprise all the way until Friday afternoon. I found out we would go to a paintball course. It sounded like fun but wasn't something I think I would have planned myself. I think a little bit of it was because she really wanted to do it. I was worried about her or the other girls getting hurt but they kicked our asses the first three games. We then joined in with a bigger group and had fun but had other targets than each other. We had a lot of fun today, and I think we would all do it again. Most of us have at least one bruise we are nursing. As the day went by more serious players joined in with their full automatic guns and large paintball caches. These dudes take a game a little too seriously. I got shot on my way out of the game while talking to a ref. This is one of the bruises I have the other one was inflected by my wife after I had been put out and is in a delicate place. Love ya guy!

No comments: