Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blah

Today was one of those bland days. Nothing went particullarly right or wrong. It was slow but not dead. Things to do but none of great importance. I think today is one of those days we look back on as we knock on heavens door and lament it as wasted. But is any day truly wasted? I mean not every day can be awesome and not every day has to suck. Days like today gets to our next adventure and if we don't live them then the adventure would never come. Who knows some interaction I had with some person may have been insignificant to me but may have life altering repercussions to someone else. Maybe I was given some big clue to my future today that will not click into place for some time. Maybe I am full of bullshit and am trying to romanticize a boring ass day. Love ya guy!

No comments: