Thursday, July 12, 2012

Benediction

My minister at church end some Sundays with a benediction that means a lot to me. It starts out with"you go nowhere by accident this week. Wherever you go God is leading you..." this is very powerful to me. If you think about it and you are a Believer it means wherever you are there is a purpose for being there. Your interaction with another person has a greater purpose. Wow. Today I found myself put in the path of someone who needed my help and without hesitation I helped. God doesn't make it so obvious every time. I look for the reasons but not as much as I should. I think if we all spent time looking at our days and reflecting on the purpose of it we would be better off. We would also find out we aren't always the rescuer sometimes we are the rescued. Love ya guy!

No comments: