Thursday, July 5, 2012

Trust

Who do you trust? It seems that this can really be a challenge. It seems most people have ulterior motives. They seem to be in your corner until you need them and then they are absent. I used to think I gave trust easily but I am not so sure that is true. I have always been reserved with my trust. Once broken though I find it next to impossible to give it back. I have made mistakes in my life that cause people close to me to question the truth. I work hard to earn that trust back but maybe I am not deserving after all someone who probably wouldn't give it shouldn't expect it to be given. So where does that leave me? Sometimes I feel very alone I feel that I have no one to trust and that no one trusts me. If I am being genuine then must I assume they are also? Is this tot hard to accept? Love ya guy.

No comments: